1621 N. Saginaw | Lapeer, MI 48446 | 810.664.3393
Sunday School : 10AM
Sunday Morning Worship: 11AM
Latest news from Lapeer FMC
- Join us for an ALL church potluck picnic here at the church on Sunday, August 7th immediately following the morning worship service. If you are planning to attend, please sign up on the Ministry Board to let us know you're coming and what you will be bringing!
- Golden Living Camp is for those 50 and better, and will be held August 22 - 27 at Covenant Hills Camp in Otisville. This camp is planned for the older set. It follows the pattern of the camp meeting style of years past. Nostalgia reigns. Old time preaching, singing from the Hymn book, special music and Bible studies. In the afternoon there will be group walks, quilting, mission projects, horseshoes, and camp projects. There are different afterglows each evening and a special day trip during the week. You camp in your RV with full hook-ups or stay in a motel style room. All your meals are part of the package. It's a great time relaxing with friends. Brochures are located at the Ministry Board in the church.
- Unity Christian Music Festival is a youth event being held on August 10th - 13th for students in 6th - 12th grades. The cost is $70 per student. We will be leaving the church at 12:30pm on Wednesday, August 10th, and will be returning on Saturday, August 13th at 2am. It's a four day music and ministry experience. Not only is there plenty of fun, but also incredible times of worship in an outdoor setting. The event is held at Heritage Landing, on the shores of Muskegon Lake. If you are interested please contact the church office for more details.
- We are going to be receiving new members to our congregation on Sunday, July 31st. If you're interested in becoming a member, please see Pastor Bruce.
- Anyone interested in being baptized on Sunday, August 14th, please contact Pastor Bruce.
- We will be having a Society Meeting on Sunday, July 31st at 2pm to discuss church business. We would like to encourage ALL members to attend this meeting, and have input on the future of our church. Even if you are not a member, you are welcome to come and hear what's going on. Please note that only members will have an official vote. If you are interested in becoming a member, please see Pastor Bruce.
- You won't want to miss the service on Sunday, July 24th! We're going to be talking about the future direction of our church. Please invite friends and family to join us!
Past Event Information:
Our Annual Eastern Michigan Conference Family Camp is July 10th - 17th! There are lots of activities for children, teens, and adults. There are Bible studies, evening services, and just hanging out with friends and family.
The 2016 EMC Ladies' Brunch is on Wednesday, July 13th at 9:30am (9:00am Coffee & Fellowship). The theme this year is "S'more of Him" and the speaker is Laurie Yost. This cost will be $12/person. If you're interesting in attending, please contact the church for details on how to register
Covenant Hills will be having its third annual Family Luau at the Beach on Saturday, July 16th from 1-4pm. Enjoy an afternoon with a pig roast, special bounce houses, swimming, blobbing and boating. The cost is $6/person for ages 6 and up. You can purchase tickets at the RV booth.
Come and join us for an ALL church potluck at Covenant Hills camp on Sunday, July 10th at 1pm! We will meet at the screened pavilion next to the auditorium. Please bring a dish to pass and table settings/drinks for your family.