1621 N. Saginaw | Lapeer, MI 48446 | 810.664.3393
Sunday School : 10AM
Sunday Morning Worship: 11AM
Latest news from Lapeer FMC
- Come and join us for an ALL church potluck at Covenant Hills camp on Sunday, July 10th at 1pm! We will meet at the screened pavilion next to the auditorium. Please bring a dish to pass and table settings/drinks for your family.
- Our Annual Eastern Michigan Conference Family Camp is July 10th - 17th! There are lots of activities for children, teens, and adults. There are Bible studies, evening services, and just hanging out with friends and family.
- Prayer Meeting will meet daily at 8:45am.
- Missions Hour will meet daily from 9:15am - 10:15am.
- The morning Bible studies will meet daily at 10:30am and the speaker will be Bishop Emeritus Richard Snyder.
- Sunday morning services (July 10th - 17th) will be at 10:30am.
- Evening services (July 10th - 15th) will be at 7:00pm and the speaker will be Superintendent Brad Button.
- The 2016 EMC Ladies' Brunch is on Wednesday, July 13th at 9:30am (9:00am Coffee & Fellowship). The theme this year is "S'more of Him" and the speaker is Laurie Yost. This cost will be $12/person. If you're interesting in attending, please contact the church for details on how to register.
- Covenant Hills will be having its third annual Family Luau at the Beach on Saturday, July 16th from 1-4pm. Enjoy an afternoon with a pig roast, special bounce houses, swimming, blobbing and boating. The cost is $6/person for ages 6 and up. You can purchase tickets at the RV booth.
Past Event Information:
The Good Samaritans are having a Food - Clothing Giveaway on Saturday June 18th 2016 from 1:00PM until 2:30PM.
Check out their Facebook Here for more info.